Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Lord, who has believed our message?

If I were to compare myself to things in this present age I can only see so much, yet if I were to compare all that I can't see to Christ I can see so much more"

The intent of being transformed through the renewal of our mind is more than a psychological study that's followed by a pattern shift.

Its the willful adoption having accepted the way which leads to true life that's been authored by the righteous mind of Christ"

1 Cor 1:10
I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.
NIV


The commentary of an independent thinker says, "You go first and I'll watch"

The common voice of the brethren says, "Let us go up to Zion and live"!

If the words of Christ were spoken through you as a living message, what would His testimony about you say?

Rom 10:16
For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?
NIV

There being Only one Lord should also prove to be the evidence of Only one teacher.

1 Cor 1:12-15
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
KJV

1 Cor 1:17
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel — not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
NIV

1 Cor 1:18-19
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

For it is written:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
NIV

A common faith understands the common desires of One Lord that has dominion over a common household.

After the righteous introduction to this thought, there should be little confusion concerning where the battle front truly is.

Set the question in front of the Truth and consider why there are so few victories being attributed as the result of His glory.

Having overcome this world there should be no fear, lest we forget who it is that has gone before us.

What is it that so many resist, is it the process of being brought to maturity?

Eph 4:7-13
But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. This is why it says:

"When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men."
  
(What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions?

He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
NIV

1 comment:

  1. Soul, these are dynamic writings.

    I think I understand that you do not wish to promote yourself, but should you not promote the messages that God has installed within you?

    There is so much wisdom and ability to communicate it; I hope that you will consider that and "get the Word that is in you">>>out there.

    Thanks for the tip for the trip to your blogg.

    ReplyDelete