Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

Who are you and what's been accredited to your account?

If our whole life experience were intended to provide the evidence that we were ALL at some point in time lost without a savior, what have any of us learned from our experience enough that we don't repeat certain "Episodes" of uncertainty (doubts about what we've believed) over and over?

When is someone truly Lost and how are they saved?

If you don't know that you are lost or how a person CAN truly be saved or what they are saved from, what hope that is also real do we have in doing the will of God as it pertains to anything or anyone else?

Especially when we've primarily been taught that finding "Ourselves" saved and to then protect that hope so that we go to heaven, what's has that naked notion made this life is all about?

How could we see anything else if it crossed our paths if the whole event is about making sure that our repeat offending personage somehow remains saved enough to where we go to heaven?

Many make too small the importance of a mans integrity.

Paul wrote as though he'd never been married and for that matter it's insinuated that he'd never slept with woman or desired sex enough to take for himself a wife.

How so? He said so, yet do we believe Him if only we compare Paul to our personal history in order to somehow see His person as though the least of us?

Look at this way, If Paul could be proved a liar on any point of his writings and by anyone else but Christ who actually does forgive us our sins, what would that do to the rest of his testimony concerning Christ in the minds of men today as if part of our hope while believing the testimony of this witness?

Once proved a liar what hope should any of us have today while struggling to believe everything that he tells us about another named Jesus the Christ?

(Sounds like a modern day attorney talking doesn't it?)

Jesus took the time to make certain in the minds of His Apostle's in that they "Knew" their mission enough that He (Christ) knew they not only understood despite their past living, but could also be trusted with the power that's also given as part of their (commission) mission moving forward.

God commended them because they also believed the person they were sent of and In whose Name they were sent so that they too might find enjoyment in their commission concerning the truth without respect to the circumstance they were placed in by the leading of the Holy Spirit

If you can't hear what I just suggested by way of what Paul wrote, then I don't know what else could be said about His devoted integrity towards Christ Jesus unless we allow him to testify on his own behalf. Everything else we know (read) about Paul is what he used to do before Christ undeniably called him to service.

In my own struggles to find myself beyond what mere man have taught me, I must also be truthful in what I ask of God. I'm still stuck with what to ask, how to ask and what to expect when I do muster the courage to ask.

In terms of throwing the whole kitchen sink at Him as though full of request, what good is all the asking if I don't take inventory periodically except maybe every other full moon?

I used to wonder why I was reluctant in my youth to go and DO for God the things everyone else seemed to be telling me to do. They would say "You need to be doing this and You need to do that", but I was still stuck with me and how little I truly understood in the midst of all that said "Going and Doing".

It's one thing to be asked to do something, yet it's a completely different consideration when asked to "Go and Do" after you've been completely convinced of your identity in Christ/God and that identity then goes with you in order that you can GO beyond doubting.

I don't know if you've ever heard the phrase "Winging it" before but that's how I still feel at times. Should I have any real hope if theirs nothing to gain and that only for the sake of myself as well My own eternal future?

In my short spiritual history I've been told more about what I should NOT expect because of "What I do" than I was that all things that are possible when you "Go WITH God".

My present day summary would be, you can forget the American express card, "But don't ever leave Home without the Lord" wherever you Go!

I can all but hear, "So what's your point dude"?

My point is, If you haven't  been prepared before assuming you're sent, then don't Go until you have been made ready" (doubt).

If you haven't  been called then don't answer until you know you've been called, and if you're not being called then "Go" ask someone that knows you better than you know yourself.(doubt)

The trouble these days is that most don't know who to ask in part because few are trusted enough with such vulnerability.Why? Because of the innumerable reasons that can be drawn upon, few truly don't know you that well. Hmmm... then again maybe they do? (trust)

The other part is due to pride much like the student that refuses to raise their hand in class when they don't have clue about the bigger picture as to the "Why" they are in the class to begin with. (ignorance)

Why as though without power should I then believe that I will see GOD"S glory (power/virtue) show up if I did "Go" where I say that believe I've been lead and sent if I'm not sure that I've been called, prepared and sent by God?

Should I not consider the evidence of what is missing or do I blame someone else? What are the humble beginnings and what do they look like as we hope to move forward and IN Christ? Do I rely on mere men for that evidence who look just like me?

Do I hang on the words of just anybody as though My personal cross or do I place my trust in what's been given as though from the mouth of God that tells me where I should go, who I should expect to meet there and what I should expect from Him?

A Christ that is without Power? No thanks but that's not the God I place my hope in.

Don't let yourself be duped into believing that Christ is not for you. If the the Christ (savior) that's being preached is one that is also a silent said savior or one that can only be heard through the mouth of man then don't waste your time listening.

Still don't believe in miracles? Still not willing to believe the greates miracle of all is yet to come and usher you into paradise?

Do you still stand firm in your claim that you can't can't hear His sweet voice or that God does not talk to mankind today?

He's not asking you to be perfect, He's asking you to be willing to be MADE perfect as if a work that's still in its progressive stages.

You can now claim you've not been told, but will that claim still be the truth when asked face to face?

Read on friend..read on

John 10:25-30

Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep . My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
NIV
.

John 5:39-40
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. 
NIV

John 10:14-15
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know mejust as the Father knows me and I know the Father — and I lay down my life for the sheep.
NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment