Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Yes" they replied

The words of God declares that Jesus didn't simply make a bold declaration below. Instead it says He "Answered".

What was the question He was responding to though?

In terms of the person of Jesus I think many over look the cardinal rule in that He was also given the 'Title" of "Rabbi" (teacher). Even fewer will even further extend that same "Grace" of authority towards the men that He (Jesus) hand picked from among the ranks of humanity and then taught.

In the culture of America today very few can find themselves able to authorize someone other than themselves or popular opinion to teach them what they say they also "Want" to come to understand.

Concerning the truth I've learned that a truthful statement will not contradict itself. It can be stated front to back or back to front and NOT loose the essence of it's meaning. Further evidence of such a thought would be that the person of Jesus would never contradict Himself in what He says.

All that being based on the belief that it is "Impossible" for Him to lie!

It's easy to suggest that we've built our house of understanding as it concerns the divine by way of the principle "Line upon line and precept upon precept", yet what if we "Forget" our "Lines"?

That to me would make for a scattered presentation or botched performance, wouldn't it?

Especially if we installed the context of the rendering of a familiar "Play"?

I constantly hear men saying you must consider the "Context" which surrounds what Jesus said, yet I believe when Jesus speaks, "He is the context".

I believe reaching the place of 'The" divine understanding of Christ is left up to "Straining" minds of men that have since found themselves prepared (as if willing) so they can look beyond the normality's of what man assumes is in "Order" in this world.

And that would be in order for man to then see the divine "Context"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."  NIV

I've always been amazed when I drive through a mountainous roadway or tunnel through the side of a mountain, to then think what was involved to make my commute today one that is less treacherous.

There have been times when I can visualize men cutting down tree's, dynamite blasting and heavy equipment cutting a swath through a heavily wooded area yet this only speaks to the labor aspect in order to make such a luxury available

Such images don't even touch the planing and coordination considerations it must have took in order to complete such an undertaking.

John 14:10-12
The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
NIV

And men say to themselves when they repeatedly fall, "We've All fallen Short of the GLORY of God" as if to suggest "This is our way" and they would be right if speaking only of times that have since past.

Has there been a path cleared for a "New Creation"? Has there been an example left behind to since follow? Has man once again placed his now "Owned" expectations upon his own understanding?

Where then is the Faith that is also pleasing to God?

Heb 11:5-6
For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
NIV

What is earth bound Context and what is divine Context?

Because man has assigned Jesus his New address in heaven alone, has he forgotten His lines that are now in play?

Who were the forceful men being spoken of? Why the inference of the least in the kingdom of heaven? What were these prophets speaking of as if in the future if not about Christ and His Kingdom? Were they received and understood?

And where is the kingdom of heaven today if NOT within YOU?

Rev 19:10

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy ." 
NIV

Matt 11:12-13
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
NIV

Luke 17:20-21
Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you ."  
NIV

Matt 10:6-7
Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.
NIV

Matt 13:51-52

"Have you understood all these things?" Jesus asked

"Yes," they replied

He said to them, "Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old."  
NIV

John 17:24-26
"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 

"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."  
NIV

Zeph 3:11-13
On that day you will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from this city those who rejoice in their pride.

Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill. But I will leave within you the meek and humble, who trust in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will speak no lies, nor will deceit be found in their mouths.
They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid."
NIV






No comments:

Post a Comment