Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Visionary

What if there were a way to know what the future holds?

Does having vision require knowing ALL the specific's so that someone could track those smaller details leading up to an event OR does simply knowing an event is coming suffice?

There are many people who pride themselves on being able to pick a winner? Some might even refer to this sort as the "Gambler" at heart?

Just think if someone could forecast the winning team of a major event held well into the future?

How many people would you suppose would "Get in Line" no matter how long it took because they "Do" and can "Continue" to see this advantage for "All" that it truly is?

How well do You handle advance notice?

Are you one of those who would want not only to somehow (monetize) "Capitalize" in the truest sense on this type of advance notice?

Are You one that would keep what few details about this advance notice you do know to yourself in order to somehow increase Your own chances of success?

Are you one of those who perceive this advance notice as opportunity to somehow realize a much quicker return like some "Ticket Scalper"

What about those who just want to "Spectate"?

The type who just want to watch it all take place from a choice viewing perspective? The type of person who loves to "Spend" their life watching so they can write their "Own" narrative on the other side of the event?

Are You the type who likes to scoff at those who get duped? Are You One of those who like to tell yourself  and others like You exactly what You would do differently the next time if the opportunity ever revisited?

Just think of the advantage some people get to enjoy when they also know that a specific Companies IPO has been set in motion? Just knowing well in advance more often than not has "Huge" advantages.

Why is it most of these type of advantages always seem to get served up to a group of people who always seem to have and hold onto the upper hand in this Life?

Are You they type who may not already be overly "Fortunate" but instead are one of those who require a little more time in order to find a way to move purchasing resources around in order to realize the "Windfall" afforded by "Advance Notice"?

Maybe your the "Last minute person" that waits and waits to see who's doing what at the upper crust level as if studying Your financial wind sock of sorts? You know the "Warren Buffets" and "Rockefeller's of this world? The upper crust whom everyone that's in the know hopes to someday find themselves able to emulate?

In terms of finding out which type you are, wouldn't it depend upon how many different factors being weighed that ultimately prove to define the type of persons in question?

Let's try and build a more detailed visual of not only this type of foreknowledge but as such which will then go on to define/depict those who can "See" this type of advantage for the ALL that it truly is.

Let's say most everyone have at least heard rumor of this "Big Event"? A type of event that will be unprecedented in its kind?

This event in its nature is also rumored to have two opposing sides. One that fits the definition of some type of competition on the surface? Meaning two opposing forces have aligned themselves along specific lines.

Exactly how many people would want to know who the major players are in this event and their strengths?

It just "Makes Sense", right?

Meaning who are the known champions that will be participating in the event, who do have a "Track record" and are well "Known" for their historical "Victories"?

On the surface, knowing who the historical winners would seem to make sense right? That while trying to extrapolate on a more finite level who it would appear also has the upper hand in the event before choosing sides?

That of course being linked directly to the odds makers who usually set the tone of the event in terms of how much gets wagered?

There might be some who see this advantage on the surface as being so huge they would be ALL in whereas others might have doubts and hold back and wait for more details to roll in and unfold as the specific time of the event draws closer before placing their wager?

Fine, let's cut to the "Chase Scene"....

I think those who already have some type of "Feel" as to who "Jesus" is also know where this is going, but is that the "Real" question that needs to be asked?

Shouldn't the question be, "Where are YOU Going" when this event not only comes but also passes? Exactly what is it that will determine who sits where and who the major players were and still are within the event that's is "Today" one that is considered "Eternal"?

When does eternity begin and when does it truly "End"? Who sets the limits of eternity? Who is that does set the boundaries? Who is that chalks out the lines of this event and who throws the flags when someone goes out of bounds from on play to the next?

Is the "Present" only "Down Here" and eternity only some where "Up There" above the clouds?

Are the participants only Angels and mere Mortals are all involved in some form or fashion?

Do some have the advantage in ANY "Event" and IF they Do have an advantage what would that advantage "Be"?

What are you a "Part of" or maybe "What have you found yourself disconnected from"?

"Lord" means "Lord" and forever Wills himself to Remain as such. Exactly what do you Know and how much have You or I assumed to be True while "Down Here"

What does having a "Lord" mean to You and does whomever your Lord prove him or herself to be Keep his or her word in EVERY instance? That to include whether or not that existence finds itself Down Here or Up There?

In terms of Time perspective, how long is a generation Down Here and How Long is a generation Up there?

Matt 24:30-35

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. 

"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 

I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 
NIV


John 15:1-17
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener

He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing

If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. 

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 

 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 

You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. 

Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit — fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 

This is my command: Love each other
NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment