Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Saving "Face"


There is only one reality all men will one day have to "Face. sw

When the body of Christ in the earth is hitting on all cylinders it's a beautiful thing to watch go down the road. sw




It's one thing to have your confidence restored, yet how much more is it when a man has been taught to trust the source of that same confidence. sw

Ps 25:14-15
The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.

NIV

It's been said in many different ways that God inhabits the praise of His people, yet how many will appreciate what they have "Truly Heard" so the eyes of their God given spirit can see. sw

Isa 9:7
Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it 
with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. 

The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. 

NIV





In how many different ways does the Love of God speak when a man also understands the heart behind the prayers of the One and Only Begotten Son of God. sw

John 17:13-26
"I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. 
20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one , Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one

I in them and you in me

May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me

"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 

"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 

I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."  
NIV


1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen. NIV

To what end has any man been reconciled in his span of time if His personal statement has not participated in the expression of God's manifold wisdom that's "Being" revealed from Heaven. sw

Running from the truth has everything to do with all that was NOT done through the One True God. sw

1 Peter 1:17-25
Since you call on a Father who judges each man's work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."

And this is the word that was preached to you.
NIV





Finding ones self in agreement with an opinion carries no real weight, in its stead should be the life size narrative that's eventually found that is willing to advance the multifaceted expression of the everlasting smile Only the Love of God is capable of revealing. sw

Philem 5-7
I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.

Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints
NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment