Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Why should anyone listen to His brothers keeper?

Who is the man that came and was established as the "Result" of a Promise made?

If it were understood that Christ was the "First" born of the beloved of God and it was remembered that God is "Spirit", what would His seed look like if ever a mans thoughts could exceed the concerns for his own flesh?

If the uniqueness of the "Person" to be rejected were understood to be a part of everything Christ is "Not", what then should any man conclude. sw

Gal 3:20
A mediator, however, does not represent just one party; but God is one.
NIV

1 Chron 22:6-10
Then he called for his son Solomon and charged him to build a house for the LORD, the God of Israel.

David said to Solomon: "My son, I had it in my heart to build a house for the Name of the LORD my God. But this word of the LORD came to me: 'You have shed much blood and have fought many wars. You are not to build a house for my Name , because you have shed much blood on the earth in my sight.

But you will have a son who will be a man of peace and rest, and I will give him rest from all his enemies on every side.

His name will be Solomon, and I will grant Israel peace and quiet during his reign. 10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name . He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever. NIV

Truly who and what is Gods Glory? What can any man do or "Claim" to have accomplished if what each man has done has not been seen, done and understood as though Gods doing. sw

Matt 12:48-13:1
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren ?

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren !

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. KJV

Why does anyone "Love" much unless that man has also realized the forgiveness of the only one who is also the Judge of all things. sw

There is only One High Priest, yet how many have been qualified to serve in the temple of light where this Office held then proves to be the Throne Room of Gods Grace. sw

Deut 17:8-13
If cases come before your courts that are too difficult for you to judge — whether bloodshed, lawsuits or assaults — take them to the place the LORD your God will choose.

Go to the priests, who are Levites, and to the judge who is in office at that time. Inquire of them and they will give you the verdict.

John 3:19-21
This is the verdict : Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.
NIV
.



James 1:21
1 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. NIV

Deut 17:
You must act according to the decisions they give you at the place the LORD will choose. Be careful to do everything they direct you to do. 11 Act according to the law they teach you and the decisions they give you. Do not turn aside from what they tell you, to the right or to the left. 12 The man who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the LORD your God must be put to death. You must purge the evil from Israel. 13 All the people will hear and be afraid, and will not be contemptuous again.
NIV


Gen 33:5
Jacob answered, "They are the children God has graciously given your servant."
NIV

Rom 8:15-16
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship .

And by him we cry, "Abba,  Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. NIV

1Tim 6:3-5
If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, he is conceited and understands nothing.

He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
NIV

What is the true power of any two who have placed their hope in and are trusting in the power of agreement if those spirits to be envisioned does not include the spirit of Christ. sw

Who can put to flight ten thousand and with whom have you agreed if it His power that is no where to be found. sw

And exactly how many years has the spirit of the Lord been among men and that in terms of somehow being able to also "See" HIM. sw 

John 14:6-14
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
NIV

If the Glory of God were to be found in His words, will those sharpened instruments drawn from His quiver also hit their intended target. sw

What does resisting the Holy Spirit then appear as if evertything the Lord is NOT doing. sw

No comments:

Post a Comment