Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Internal and external "Religion"

Without exposure to others how can man see and "Realize" the application of everything found to be in him. sw 

Gen 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone . I will make a helper suitable for him." NIV

People will always want answers, yet will they always accept the righteous reasoning which looks to lead them to the righteous response. sw

Job 38:2-3
"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. 

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. NIV

There are times when a man wants to find his direction, yet he refuses to investigate a matter forward and backwards. sw 

Rev 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."  NIV

Is there any point where gender gets in the way of receiving righteous counsel. sw

Gal 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
NIV

At what point is the Holy spirit recognized for who "He is" when speaking "through" a person and to whom does He speak if NOT to those who can NOT hear. sw

2 Tim 4:3-5
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. NIV


In terms of bias, what is it that skews the opinion of ones soul in "Any" specific direction. sw

Gal 4:17-20
Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you [from us], so that you may be zealous for them.

It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always and not just when I am with you.

My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you , how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you! NIV

Have you ever wondered what was in the sifter the personage of "Peter" was being separated from. sw

Under the terms of becoming "One" with God so that in this world we are like Him, what needs to be removed as if the dross of impurities. sw

At what point does Due diligence convert to doing yourself a favor today you'll benefit from tomorrow. sw

Prov 29:7
The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.
NIV

There's nothing wrong with loving yourself as long as you do it through the Lord. sw

Prov 11:25
A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.
NIV

John 3:21
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God ."
NIV

Recognizing true poverty for all that it is spiritually is the opportunity to introduce the Gospel of Christ. sw

A seeker friendly God suggest "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness". sw

When the wealth of what has made a people strong in their own eyes is taken away what is left when exiting this present existence and venue of a previous life lived. sw

Eph 3:7-13
I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power.

Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

NIV

Truly what is the source of power that's also found in the testimony of ones own witness, especially when considering the "Rest" of all that is found in what has been said. sw


James 1:1
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
NIV




2 comments:

  1. SW,
    your understanding of the scriptures to me shows that the presence, and your need of, the Lord in your life has been great.

    To me, that is what salvation is all about.

    I thank God for my Saviour, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...

    I can't tell you how many times in my given life I would have imploded If not for being spiritually re-minded "Christ In You"!

    ReplyDelete