Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Questioning the "Source" of Common Sense"

Why is "It" so important to know who your friends and your enemies are while trying to decide what is "True"? sw

Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them — bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"  NIV

Humanity was given 5 senses to eventually sprititually train and "Learn" to rely upon in order to help interpret the events of surrounding circumstances, yet who is "It" that provides "Common Sense" which goes on to "Help" unite a chosen "People"? sw

Job 12:11
Does not the ear test words as the tongue tastes food? NIV

One wise man says "It" this way;

Eccl 3:9-15
What does the worker gain from his toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.

That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil — this is the gift of God.

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it.

God does it so that men will revere him.

Whatever is has already beenand what will be has been beforeand God will call the past to account.   NIV

And this same wisdom that's been judged true then speaks years later by another having believed what he has also heard and goes on to speak the following type of narrative that "Agrees".

2 Cor 13:7-9
For we cannot do anything against the truth , but only for the truth. We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection. NIV

If "It" truly has been completely understood "Truth" is the only "Real" thing that can set a "Man" free, why else would News have to prove itself to be a lie "Before" decided people choose to stop listening? sw

Is "It" always True the saying, "It is what it is" when "It" doesn't go on to prove "Itself" to Be true? sw

Ps 40:11
Do not withhold your mercy from me, O LORD; may your love and your truth always protect me. NIV

What type of impact does a "Familiar" sound conjure within the "Mind"? The type of  mind that has NOT been "Prepared" to logically process a specific type of "Intelligence" sw

If something is considered to be "Common" whey then are there so many varied opinions about the same things that may or may NOT prove to make "Sense"? sw

Doesn't something that's understood to be held in "Common" also require the "Same" source? sw

If a person finds themselves forced to rely upon the credibility of the "Agent" doing the reporting, exactly who is it that's holding those same "Angencies" responsible for delivering bogus "Information"? sw

If "Hearsay" does NOT hold up in a "Court" of  "Law", why then does the potential power of hearsay become such an important factor when a "Voting" jury is being selected. sw

Is it truly "Laws" that govern a people OR was it intended to be the equality of the "Rule of law" that make a people "United"? sw 

The "True" character of the presiding Judge can hide behind the "Gavel" and the policeman the "Badge and Gun", yet what component do the "Common" people get to use should the system need to be judged "Impotent". sw

If black and white respectively were being represented as the Gospel verses all else that is "Simply Claiming to be True", why would there be a need for wars between shades or colors? sw

If a kingdom or household needed to be removed before its replacement could be built, what would divisiveness ultimately have proved? sw

Why believe just any OLD news that comes "Your WAY"?

Especially so if that supposed News proves to be the "Goodness" of any question being asked?

John 10:14-18
4 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father — and I lay down my life for the sheep. 

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life — only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."  NIV


The one thing no man can ever take from you is "Good Sense" and that because ONLY God is Good as the One who provides "It". sw

John 16:7-11
But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 

When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 

in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 

11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned. NIV


2 Cor 5:6-10
Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.

We live by faithnot by sight .

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body (flesh), whether good or bad. NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment