Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"ONE" Step Forward

Is divine meaning truly defined only when a man is quoted? Why is anyone found worthy of being quoted in the midst of a wicked generation sw

Why is any mans narrative concerning what he's seen or heard in turn found worthy of being altered or changed? And how does any soul also weigh True Authority? sw

How much of what comes from a mans own mouth somehow escapes all that his own ears then hear? To then claim to cling to the blessedness of all that God has said. sw

Ps 141:5
Let a righteous man  strike me — it is a kindness; let him rebuke me — it is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it.

NIV

Rom 4:4-12
Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation.

However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. 

David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

"Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him."  

Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised?

We have been saying that Abraham's faith was credited to him as righteousness.

Under what circumstances was it credited?

Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before

And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised.

So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.

And he is also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also walk in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised. NIV

Who has truthfully considered what takes place when the Lord comes for the after affects in having personally visited mankind? To then truthfully consider same as if everything that was also highly esteemed and in turn "Effectually" communicated. sw

Is there a true reason why Elihu was NOT admonished by the Lord? Having also spoken in the sight of God? And who is it within ANY man at ANY time that must also weigh spoken words in order to determine what is "Right'?


Heb 8:10-12
This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord.

I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts .

I will be their God, and they will be my people.

No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,'
because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."  
NIV



Job 32:6-9
So Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite said:

"I am young in years, and you are old;
that is why I was fearful, not daring to tell you what I know.
7 I thought, 'Age should speak; advanced years should teach wisdom.'

But it is the spirit in a man,
the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding. 

It is not only the old who are wise, not only the aged who understand what is right.
NIV


Job 42:1-7
2:1 Then Job replied to the LORD:

2 "I know that you can do all things ; no plan of yours can be thwarted.

3[You asked,] 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.

4["You said,] 'Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you and you shall answer me.'
My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.

Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes."

7 After the LORD had said these things to Job, he said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has.

NIV


Ps 37:30-31
The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks what is just. The law of his God is in his heart; his feet do not slip. 
NIV


Matt 12:35-37
35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

NIV

In terms of a narrative that also has impact and a specific type of influence, what type of content and how lengthy is any mans testimony that is Only about what is considered to be "Good"?


Eph 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. KJV

Philem 4-7
I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,

Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
KJV

Eph 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: KJV

Matt 19:17
"Why do you ask me about what is good ?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good . If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."
NIV

Is there such a thing as a divine "Rhetorical Question"? If Yes, how so in light of the over abundance of answers so many are trying to sell in this world. sw

I would like to think we've all sought out the depth of meaning of many words in our individual lives, yet how many seek out the meaning of words as if reaching beyond their external "Application"?

As if the culture of a specific language also has certain "Laws" that govern that particular languages righteous application?

Have you ever assumed you knew beyond doubt all there was to know about a word and it's application and later find there's much more that's been entrusted to those words?

In example, how many have assumed to know ALL that needs to BE known in terms employing the day to day use of a word to then hear someone apply that same word in a totally "Different" (foreign) context?

In the moment some might find the need to be critical of that words "Inaccurate" application but also correct the person who spoke those words?

To then later revisit the definition only to find out what?

That your individual interpretation of the word in question still stands and the accusation of "Word Butcher"was "Justified"?

Have you ever found the limits of what you do know struggling for the right words?

Maybe struggling in an effort to share a more recent (clearer) image that has "Come to Mind"? As if something "New" you've quite possibly seen for the First time that's proving hard to somehow explain?

Some might even try and associate the word "Epiphany"?

Have you ever looked into the type of being God has considered and found there's a huge difference between Gods version and your own? A particular application of words HE (God) has chosen in order to depict the spirited nature of the One He's describing?

Consider the following, when many today suggest they're nothing more than a "Sinner" saved by "Grace"?

The same ones who insist on holding on to their gender specific associations? Much like birds of the same feather many believers also jokingly suggest "Flock" together?

All the above in the light of what? What God's words clearly states and to those who are claiming to believe Gods word(s)?

Gal 4:7
So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir
NIV

No longer a slave, yet a slave to "What'? A slave to "Fear" maybe, yet the fear of what?

What does the type of being look like who are also making the conscious choice to live beneath the promised "Inheritance"? The type of inheritance many are also trying to claim they know all there is that has need of being made "Known" as if also the timing of the Lord in ALL that He does?

Is anyone's Trust in the Lord based ONLY upon what each suggest to "Self" they know to be True that concerns His spirited person? Or does trust truly trust one that is "Unknown" beyond doubt?

And what does absolute acceptance also convey as under the terms that trail behind the word "IF"?

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life : that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
NIV


Acts 2:15-21
15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning! No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 "'In the last days , God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people. 
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, 
your young men will see visions, 
your old men will dream dreams. 

Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
And everyone who calls 
on the name of the Lord will be saved.'  
NIV


And exactly how does the type of faith that's also pleasing to God also somehow manifest on its "Own"? As if to suggest on One God given day God is willing and the next He's withdrawn that same spirit?

Can the spirit within somehow be felt?

Somehow "Felt" as if by way of the same feelings (senses) the soul has a history of relying upon when making decisions? And who does NOT also need Training having come from the womb with a soul that's also spiritually "Blind"?

As such while trying to make the determination as to whether or not the words of God are somehow 'Empty" verses trustworthy?

Empty to suggest as to whether or NOT those type of words spoken by the spirit are words are worthy of being "Obeyed? And what if there are "No Words' that have been securely planted within a person? Word that can be revisited and brought to Life?

The type of venue within, where "Two" have also become as though ONE when considering what has or has NOT been planted? And that ONLY by way of surveying the type of Growth realized since having been planted in that "Place"?

To then truthfully consider the same type of man whose yet to somehow convince his hand picked 'Wife" he's not only "Right" but worthy of BEING more than merely heard and then "Ignored"?

The same type of wisdom which suggest the type of man that "Loves" himself who will also love His wife as if Himself?

The type of struggle (suffering) where emotions, feelings and or present "Mood" (state of mind) ALL weigh in on the ultimate decisions reached by all mankind?

To then truthfully reconsider the external visual affects of this same internal growth process over the years of "Supposedly" religiously continued "Practice"?

Ps 69:1-11

Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.

I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold.
I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me.

I am worn out calling for help my throat is parched.
My eyes fail,looking for my God.

Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head;
many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me.
I am forced to restore what I did not steal. 

You know my folly, O God; my guilt is not hidden from you.

May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me,
O Lord, the LORD Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me,
O God of Israel. For I endure scorn for your sake, and shame covers my face.

I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons;
for zeal for your house consumes me, and the insults of those who insult you fall on me. 

When I weep and fast, I must endure scorn; when I put on sackcloth, people make sport of me.
NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment