Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Earnest and wasted Efforts

What happens within in the life of a person who fails to recognize and remember not only all that God has done, but "Why"? Now ask the same question of someone who claims to have been set apart and marked with the spiritual sign of ownership In Christ as a child of God?

Have you ever truly considered how this Divine Sign might appear to a "Third Party"? A third party to suggest your person, God and whomever else is in question?

If I were to suggest a type of perspective that was intended to reveal "Certain" things in the times we're living in and the possibility of a Life that is to come, who will also first consider "For whose sake"?

A type of perspective where we find others who willingly WANT to partake of same because such things have been made "ATTRACTIVE"? Exactly how appealing will these type manifestation(s) prove to be in terms being 'Made" able to share same?

As such that also agrees with the higher thought life that does display the Goodness of God in that it is "Better to give than "Receive"? How great is any gift given whenever a believer in Christ suggest that "God has just Blessed" when some THING has been given away?

Exactly how many different ways are there in this world to somehow measure a person perceived state of wealth from which they give?

Who sets the standard in the sight of God? Bill Gates? Some forced participation Government Program? Some charitable organization that only gives away 2% of their "Gross Revenues"? The rich and famous who wake up one day in the last days of their lives and out of guilt realize they somehow need to give away some of their acquired wealth they've practically "Stolen" from others in their historical business practice?

Does a person only give "AWAY from the excess of their attained wealth? Or do they give of the spirit (essence) of what has made them wealthy in lite of God's "Provision"?

Which requires More of a person in terms of a heart felt "Gift" given? Even if only borrowing from the mantra, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder", who exactly is NOT somehow judging the value or COST of any type of gift they've received without at some point also considering the motives of the 'Source"?

Which is more generous, continually giving a man fish to eat every time he comes to you hungry or taking the REQUIRED amount of TIME to teach a man "How to Fish"? Not only how to fish, but even greater how to also become a " Fisherman" (of men)? And the only reason being the WHY that does reside behind the wide variety of reasons that try to explain AWAY how anyone truly receives their Daily Bread?

Especially in lite the promises of God in having watered another so that you too will be watered and that of God who is believed to provide the 'Increase'?

Without getting all super religious, try and consider what "Some worthy Person" might appear as today if searching for such a person whom God says is worthy (Deserving) of receiving?

The one governing thought as you finish reading below, as many as are "Lead By the Spirit" are the Sons of God?

Matt 10:11-13
"Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave. As you enter the home, give it your greeting. If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. NIV

When someone suggest a person would give you the shirt off their back, truly what caused such a kindred heart to act in such a fashion?

Exactly "WHO" benefits whenever a son of God is well received? And WHO also has an eternal appointment with such an "Identity"? In the House of God, exactly WHO is it that is also trying to decide the degree of Love God shows to those He's ADOPTED as Sons?

Exactly who does receive the Glory whenever "Divine" benevolence does rule the Day or the Moment?

Things that can be seen, things that can't yet such things considered by only a few to be 'Certain"?

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Here's a Shocker"? And why would anything that's otherwise familiar somehow be considered 'Shocking"?

What if whenever giving something away, instead of telling someone "God Bless You" why not state the less obvious reason as though, "I believe God told me to give this to You" and just walk away as if someone who's simply been Obedient?

Especially when a person is willing to admit he too Lives Only by way of his own daily Bread that's been given to him?

Is there such a thing as entire context in this world without truthfully having considered EVERY word that has come from the Mouth of God? And what is the rest of the Story without having read and believed it's entirety?

Exactly what in the possession of any man is there that will also prove to be worthy of the Righteousness of God? Especially to those who refuse to hear the Truth, Believe and so be Saved.

Acts 17:32-33

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

So Paul departed from among them.
KJV


Isa 43:15

But now, this is what the LORD says — he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel:"Fear not , for I have redeemed you;I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze. 3 For I am the LORD, your God,the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you;I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth —  everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." 

Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,who have ears but are deaf. 9 All the nations gather together and the peoples assemble.Which of them foretold this and proclaimed to us the former things?

Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right,so that others may hear and say, "It is true." 10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,"and my servant whom I have chosen,so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.Before me no god was formed,nor will there be one after me.

I, even I, am the LORD,and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed — I, and not some foreign god among you.You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.

Yes, and from ancient days I am he.No one can deliver out of my hand.When I act, who can reverse it?"

This is what the LORD says — your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:"For your sake I will send to Babylon and bring down as fugitives all the Babylonians, in the ships in which they took pride. 15 I am the LORD, your Holy One,Israel's Creator, your King."
NIV



No comments:

Post a Comment