Search This Blog

Friday, February 2, 2018

I will be found by you

"Oh to be Young again"! How many times in life have you heard that before? Is it just one more of those type of things said under our breath without having truly considered what has been said in the full scope of eternity?

How about this one, "If I had it ALL to do over again"?

Without some type of contrast what is anything in this world? Exactly how important is it to Know The Type of business God also conducts in the earth, without also knowing exactly what and "Why" He chose to invest ANY part of himself in the entire "Undertaking"?

Exactly how do you somehow measure the full content of the word "All" having set aside the amount of reasoning that's involved within the type of Hope that's also fully invested in finding out what "Truth" is? 

Without having truthfully considered "Who" the of youth of all humanity has wandered from, who has truly considered the type of thoughts that can and will lead to the only real conclusion that explains the eternal heights from which the souls of men have fallen from. sw

"What's in it for Me"? How many have truly contemplated not only what selfishness should 'Look Like" but also have studied what God says "Self" should "Hopefully" look (search) "For"?

Ps 25:12-15
Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.

He will spend his days in prosperity and his descendants will inherit the land.
The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.

My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.
NIV

Have you ever heard these type of words come from YOUR own lips, "Things JUST didn't go as planned"? Those type of plans made without first consulting with the ONLY one who can make ALL plans also reach their eternal potential?

Who is the type of man who has failed to recognize what God has said that is also TRUE far above what ALL others preconceived plans may have concluded? The type of plans that have no room for divine participation much less the type that cross the finish line only by way of holding tight to the coat tail of Christ?

Jer 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart

I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile." 
NIV

Rom 3:3-4
What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? Not at all
Let God be true , and every man a liar. As it is written: 

"So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."   
NIV

Here's another fiery dart many carelessly put to flight with the tongue, "You're a Pervert"! Do you still need context or a glass of water to wash down this type of accusation? Especially when it's been truthfully considered the type of tactics the "Accuser" of the the 'Brethren" uses?

When was the last time you observed two wrongs that went on to equal what is "Right"?

Lev 19:15
"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. NIV

I don't know you nor do I know those who will read what I write, yet what i DO know is the one who Does Judge ALL men is NOT the Respecter of .........?

One last phrase, who has heard someone suggest something that sounded abrasive where YOU then turn and asked them, "Were you Talking to Me"? To then truthfully consider who the proverbial "Us and Them" of this world truly are....

John 8:42-47
Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 

You belong to your father, the devil , and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God. NIV

To what exactly does any man compare himself to in terms of somehow gauging his performance? If pleasing God is part of a mans spiritual foundation, who then has overlooked the importance of a Good performance in the sight of God? Especially when admitting that ONLY God is "Good"?

How many have truly considered what an "Empty" building looks like? Much the same, how does someone weigh the value of their "Time Spent" verses someone who see portions of their life as though "Time Served"?

What comes to mind whenever something has been considered to be "Empty"? How does a piece of "Property" find it's most "Profitable" tenant if it's been listed on the market as "Multipurpose"?

John 7:16-18
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. 

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
NIV

John 2:22
After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment